What is an FHA loan?
An FHA home loan is a mortgage insured by the Federal Housing Administration. FHA loans reduce the barrier to entry for homebuyers and refinancers by featuring low down payments, flexible credit requirements and more purchase power. If funds are limited, an FHA mortgage can help you finance more than 80% of your home value. Benefits include:
- 3.5% down payment option for qualified borrowers.
- Minimum 580 or higher FICO score.
- More flexible underwriting qualifications than conventional loans.
- No maximum income restrictions.
- Seller assistance with up to 6% of closing costs.
- 203k renovation loans with a minimum 620 FICO score.
With an FHA loan, you can use borrowed money and other gifts from family members to cover down payments and closing costs. And don’t worry about prepayment penalties! An FHA loan lets you refinance or pay off your home early without having to deal with extra fees or other sticking points.
Is an FHA loan right for you?
From first-time homebuyers to lower-income families, FHA home loans can benefit all types of customers. Not sure if your current finances or credit rating will let you qualify for a mortgage? A secure government-insured loan could be right for you!
Why trust Powerhouse Solutions, Inc. with your FHA loan?
FHA loans are our specialty. We’ve helped thousands of people secure great FHA loans since 2006. Apply now—we’ll review your options and help you find the best fit!